If you’re looking to wreck your future, especially your career, there’s nothing more effective than pessimism. Here’s why—and what you can do to stay positive.
Listen to the Audio
Watch the Video
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The reason pessimism is sure to rob you of professional opportunities and advancement.
- How negativity undermines your creativity—and the creativity of everyone you’re with.
- Why it’s easy to go negative—especially in a team environment.
- The risks that pessimism poses to our health.
- Four simple ways to turn pessimism around in your own life starting today.
Read the Transcript
Watch the Replay
I discussed this post LIVE on Periscope with hundreds of my readers. I answered questions and offered additional thoughts about this topic.
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each week, I ask one question. This week, it is this:
Question: If you determined you were going to be more positive, what would that make possible for you? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
- Book: The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- Book: Jump Start Your Brain by Doug Hall
Binge on All 13 Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all thirteen audio episodes of Season 5 here. I release the video episodes weekly, as they are not yet available for batch listening. If you are looking for previous episodes, you can find Season 0 here, Season 1 here, Season 2 here, Season 3 here, Season 4 here, and Season 5 here.
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.