Work-life balance is something we all struggle with, right? It’s so hard to find it can feel impossible. But it’s not. We just have to properly understand it. Today we’re covering three simple secrets that make it possible.
Listen to the Audio
Watch the Video
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The most common misconceptions about work-life balance, and how they throw us off.
- One surprising metaphor that unlocks the real-life challenge of balancing work, home, and all the rest.
- The tricky way our egos can sometimes get in the way of finding balance.
- The lie we tell ourselves about why we can’t find balance—and how to expose it.
- One easy hack for reframing our circumstances and getting clear on how to change them for the better.
- Plus three simple habits that can help us maintain balance amid the push and pull of life.
Read the Transcript
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each week, I ask one question. This week, it is this:
Question: How would those closest to you—your spouse, children, and friends—react if you could finally get the work-life balance problem figured out?
Binge on All 13 Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all thirteen audio episodes of Season 4 here. I release the video episodes weekly, as they are not yet available for batch listening. If you are looking for previous episodes, you can find Season 0 here, Season 1 here, Season 2 here, Season 3 here, Season 4 here, and Season 5 here.
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Watch the Replay
I discussed this post LIVE on Periscope with hundreds of my readers. I answered questions and offered additional thoughts about this topic.