Everybody needs money to live, yet a lot of people feel guilty about making it. I want to turn that around. Today we’re talking about why you should never feel conflicted about doing it for the money.
Listen to the Audio
Watch the Video
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How earning vast sums of money allows one entrepreneur to give away $1 million a day.
- Why doing it for the money is the surest way to up the quality of your output.
- How charging for your services makes you more consistent and creative.
- Why customer investment improves customer experience.
- Where the guilt about making money comes from to begin with—and why you don’t have to play along any longer.
Read the Transcript
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each week, I ask one question. This week, it is this:
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
Binge on All 13 Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all thirteen audio episodes of Season 4 here. I release the video episodes weekly, as they are not yet available for batch listening. If you are looking for previous episodes, you can find Season 0 here, Season 1 here, Season 2 here, Season 3 here, Season 4 here, and Season 5 here.
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.