What is greatness? Lewis Howes defines it in his new book, The School of Greatness. Today he sits down with Michele and I to share how vision, adversity, and persistence can add up to success in our lives.
Listen to the Audio
Watch the Video
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why greatness involves not just discovering and maximizing our gifts, but also sharing them.
- One simple exercise that can provide immediate clarity for your vision.
- Why we avoid adversity, but why it’s essential to our success.
- What forgetting your phone can teach you about mental and emotional restoration.
- The role that physical fitness plays in achieving greatness.
Read the Transcript
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each week, I ask one question. This week, it is this:
Question: What are your unique gifts and how are you sharing them with the world?
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
- Book: The School of Greatness by Lewis Howes
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.