Most of us have some kind of dream we’re aspiring to, but those things don’t just happen. They take a plan. The trouble is that accomplishing our goals come with some pretty serious struggles. We’re talking about how to overcome ten of the most common.
Listen to the Audio
Watch the Video
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- One goal that I have struggled with all year and why I’m not giving up.
- The critical role priorities play in balancing your goals.
- Why writing and reviewing your goals is a key part of achieving them.
- The key to getting getting clarity about you goal—hint: it doesn’t involve waiting.
- Why avoiding discomfort in your goals is the surest way to miss out.
- How to harness failure to find genuine success.
Read the Transcript
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each week, I ask one question. This week, it is this:
Question: What’s one goal you wish you could accomplish in the next year? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
- Course: 5 Days to Your Best Year Ever
Michael Hyatt is the author of the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestseller, Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World. Recognized by magazines like Forbes and Inc as an important online marketing and leadership expert, he’s also the founder of Platform University and 5 Days to Your Best Year Ever. Read more about him here.
Michele Cushatt is a popular speaker and author. Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, or her blog. She’s a three-time cancer survivor with a powerful, personal story. Listen to it here or read about it in her memoir, Undone: A Story of Making Peace with an Imperfect Life.
Ask Us a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.