Life is demanding, right? We could all use more energy. Today we’re unpacking ten practical ways you can engineer more energy into your day.
Listen to the Audio
Watch the Video
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- One trick that will amp your productivity and creativity (if you’re like most people, you’re probably missing this one).
- Why hydration is critical for managing energy throughout the day.
- High-energy foods to eat—and energy-killing foods to avoid like the plague.
- What you can add to your reading diet to feed your mind.
- How your attitude and vocabulary can affect your energy level.
- The kind of people you should steer clear of if you want to keep the spring in your step.
Read the Transcript
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each week, I ask one question. This week, it is this:
Question: Which of these ten ways to build energy could you start using today? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Michael Hyatt is the author of the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestseller, Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World. Recognized by magazines like Forbes and Inc as an important online marketing and leadership expert, he’s also the founder of Platform University and 5 Days to Your Best Year Ever. Read more about him here.
Michele Cushatt is a popular speaker and author. Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, or her blog. She’s a three-time cancer survivor with a powerful, personal story. Listen to it here or read about it in her memoir, Undone: A Story of Making Peace with an Imperfect Life.
Ask Us a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.