Dave Ramsey and I have been personal friends for more than fifteen years. I was his publisher at Thomas Nelson for almost a decade. I love his message and the impact it has had on my family and millions of people around the world.
I was especially excited when Dave invited me to speak at his upcoming EntreLeadership Master Series in Orlando on October 14–20, 2012. This is something I have wanted to attend since participating in his one-day EntreLeadership event in Houston a few years ago.
Unfortunately, when I checked my calendar, I discovered I was already booked to speak at two other events that same week.
Rats. I’ll have to miss the event this year. This is the only conference still on my bucket list.
But you don’t have to. This conference could be the most important experience you ever have in terms of your personal leadership development—especially if you own or manage a small business.
Why? Because being a business leader is often a difficult and lonely journey.
It’s difficult because most of us have never been trained in how to build a successful small business. It’s lonely because we are often so focused on our own survival we don’t have time to connect with those who could help us take it to the next level.
The EntreLeadership Master Series is a seven-day event that addresses both of these issues in a fun, energetic learning environment. Dave shares the “playbook” he used to take his business from a card table in his living room to become a major national brand.
Frankly, this is the stuff you should have learned in business school. Dave will teach you how to:
- Inspire and empower your people to take ownership and drive growth.
- Build employee loyalty and eliminate gossip.
- Take care of your team and best serve your customers.
- Set and reach goals you might have thought were impossible.
- Build a profitable, financially solid business.
Dave shares practical wisdom from the trenches based on his twenty-plus years building a dynamic, growing company. This is not armchair theory. This is practical, from-the-trenches wisdom you need to succeed in today’s competitive environment.
Here are five reasons why you should come to EntreLeadership Master Series:
- Instruction. You’ll hear from Dave and other outstanding speakers.
- Coaching. You’ll have the opportunity to be coached by executives from Dave’s own team (Executive and Platinum Access only).
- Entertainment. The conference is held in the beautiful Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando.
- Fellowship. You’ll experience the joy of connecting with other like-minded entrepreneurs. You’ll also be able to interact with Dave and his team.
- Motivation. You’ll be challenged and inspired to take your business—and your life—to the next level.
Just because your business is small doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have access to world-class training and coaching. This is your opportunity to get it.
Come spend seven days with Dave in Orlando.
This conference is limited to just 200 people. As a result, it will sell out quickly. You can register by going to the EntreLeadership Master Series website or calling (888) 227–3223. If you mention you read about the conference here, you’ll get a $500 discount.