Leaders dream big. But too often, our greatest goals get lost in the whirlwind of daily tasks and interruptions. Today, we’ll give you three simple practices that will ensure your goals stay on track all year long. You’ll avoid the pain of seeing your biggest goals slip through your fingers. And you’ll feel satisfaction at seeing steady progress until they are finally achieved.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to connect your daily tasks to your highest priorities.
- How to zero in on the most important things to do this week.
- How to pare you big, audacious goals into bite-sized actions.
- Get tips for translating your annual goals into weekly priorities.
- Realize the power of limiting your to-do list.
- Gain the confidence to focus on what’s most important to you.