As a leader, you’re used to being on top of your game. But this crisis has been more draining than any of us expected. As the weeks become months, you become more and more exhausted. Is this thing ever going to end?
Here’s what we know: you can develop resiliency as a leader regardless of what’s happening in the world. In this episode, we’ll teach you the three primary traits that will boost your “immunity” to stress and help you bounce back from periods of intense turmoil.
Develop them and you’ll begin to feel better almost immediately. You’ll finally shake that feeling of fatigue and foreboding and gain new energy to face the future. You really can do this!
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- Advice for how to bounce back when times of crisis get you down.
- That some challenges are too big to power through—and what to do instead.
- One key to resilience that you can’t afford to be without.
- How limiting beliefs hold you back—and how to reshape those stories.
- Practical steps to maintain a healthy body and mind so you’re ready for a challenge.
- The importance of cataloging your achievements to build confidence.
- Tips for remaining flexible if you tend to become rigid in conflict.