Leaders must motivate people. The problem is that everybody’s different, so what inspires one team member may demotivate another. It can be confusing to lead a diverse team. But personality is not an unsolvable puzzle. We’ve identified three personality assessments that will give you a clear understanding of how your team members think, feel, and work. Use these in your business, and you’ll never wonder how to motivate your team again. You’ll gain an engaged, focused workforce that will bring their best energy to work.
In this episode, you will—
- Understand the theory behind three major assessment tools.
- Learn the value of each tool in understanding yourself and others.
- Identify the difference between how we approach problems and how we begin projects.
- Find out how to determine the likelihood of success for a candidate in a particular role.
- See the limits of each assessment as a management tool.
- Understand what motivates and demotivates particular personalities.