In case you missed them, here are my top ten posts for February 2012, along with my top ten commenters. I am sending each of the top commenters a free copy of A Chance in the World: An Orphan Boy, a Mysterious Past, and How He Found a Place Called Home by Steve Pemberton.
Here are my top ten posts:
- How to Setup Google Calendar on Your iPhone 4 (07/05/2010)
- Creating Your Personal Life Plan (03/11/2011)
- The Beginner’s Guide to Twitter (11/28/2011)
- The Secret to Happiness As You Get Older (02/13/2012)
- 3 Actions You Can Take Now to Shift Your Emotional State (02/02/2012)
- Fix for Wireless Connection Problems on MacBook Pro (01/01/2007)
- How to Organize Evernote for Maximum Efficiency (05/02/2011)
- The Fastest Way to Get a Book Contract—Guaranteed (10/03/2009)
- How to Become a Twitter Ninja in Less than 30 Minutes a Day (02/15/2012)
- 20 Questions to Ask Other Leaders (06/19/2009)
In the list above, I placed the date the post was first published in parenthesis. Several items worth noting. (This was similar last month.)
- Only three of the top ten were actually written in February. This is a consistent pattern as my archive of content grows.
- Four of the top ten were written more than a year ago. This demonstrates how long blog content can remain relevant.
- The list continues to be eclectic—leadership, tech, social media, life planning. I’d like to focus more, but I enjoy writing on a variety of topics.
Congratulations to the top ten commenters for the month. They were:
This list does not include my terrific group of Community Leaders, who, by virtue of their role, made more comments than anyone.