In case you missed them, I have listed my top ten posts for October 2010, along with my top ten commenters. I am sending each of the top commenters a free copy of Max Lucado’s new book, Outlive Your Life.
Here are my top ten posts. Interestingly, I wrote four of these posts more than a year ago. Yet they continue to generate significant traffic.
- An Interview with Andy Stanley
- Literary Agents Who Represent Christian Authors
- Creating a Life Plan
- The Five Levels of Delegation
- The 10 Psychological Stages of Public Speaking
- Three Common Mistakes New Leaders Make (and How to Avoid Them)
- The iPad: An Elegant Solution in Search of a Problem
- Using the iPad to Take Meeting Notes
- 20 Questions to Ask Other Leaders
- Writing a Winning Book Proposal
My top ten commenters were:
For November, I’m going to give a free copy of David Teem’s new book, Majestie: The King Behind the King James Bible to each of my top 10 commenters.
Ready. Set. Go!