When I conducted my most recent reader survey, almost half of you said that you one day hoped to write a book. So let me ask you a question: When will that day come?
Whether you’re a business leader, speaker, blogger, pastor, or podcaster, if you’ve got a book in you, there’s never been a better time to turn that dream into a deal than right now. Why? The tools are now tilted in your favor. But you have to know how to use them.
I reveal exactly how in my Get Published Training Course, but registration is only open for another day. After tonight at 11:59 p.m. Pacific, the offer ends.
The publishing industry is a complex business full of unspoken rules and assumptions. It can feel impenetrable. But it’s not if you know how to get inside and work the system to your favor.
I’ve been in the publishing business almost all of my professional life, not only as a publishing executive but also as bestselling author. I know exactly what it takes to get published—and I’m excited to share what I know with you in my Get Published Training Course. But it’s only available for a few more hours.
Don’t delay. This one-of-a-kind course reveals:
- Six obstacles authors face in today’s marketplace and how to flip them to your advantage.
- What happens inside publishing houses—and how you could be unknowingly sabotaging your chance of success.
- One secret that transforms pie-in-the-sky aspirations into an achievable action plan with focus, clarity, and purpose.
- How to kick doubt to the curb and use it as a catalyst for success and increased productivity.
- One major fail most authors make when shopping for a literary agent and how to avoid it.
- A battle-tested method to finally get traction and write your book twice as fast with half the effort.
- Exactly what I’ve done—along with other bestselling authors—to create massively successful book launches.
- The psychology that unlocks the secret to book-buying.
- How to use your book as a lead gen for a larger business, ministry, or movement.
These twenty-one audio lessons, downloadable curriculum, and special reports reveal 100 percent market-tested principles, processes, and practical action plans to take you from the book idea in you head to a publishing contract in your hand.
But don’t wait to act. Your opportunity to register for Get Published goes away tonight at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. With a thirty-day money-back guarantee there’s no risk—except missing your chance.
What would being a published author finally make possible for you? Could it be a catalyst for your career? Help you reach more people with your message? Multiply your impact in world? Fulfill a lifelong aspiration?
Whatever your reason, now’s the time to act.
Question: Do you have a book in you? If yes, what’s kept you from writing it so far?