As leaders, we all want to be competent and successful. The problem is that our quest for success can be demanding. It can feel lonely at the top. But as a leader, you can’t afford to be isolated. You deserve a rich, full life—including a social life. Every leader can thrive by cultivating friendships, protecting time for friendship, and enjoying leisure time together. In this episode, we’ll show you how.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Learn how friendships make you healthier and more effective.
- Discover what you’re missing by not cultivating healthy friendships.
- Learn to identify two kinds of false friendship.
- Understand the link between friendship and creativity.
- Gain practical tips for developing new friendships.