I am a busy executive, husband, father, grandfather, blogger, and Sunday school teacher. I play a lot of roles. I’ll bet you do, too. I am often asked, “How do you get it all done?”
Two words: Life Plan.
Sadly, I have met very few people who have a plan for their life. Most are passive spectators, watching their lives unfold, one day at a time. They are reactive rather than proactive.
They may plan their careers, the building of a new home, or even a vacation. But it never occurs to them to plan their life.
Author, Weird: Because Normal Isn’t Working
In fact, most people spend more time planning a one-week vacation than they spend planning their life.
I believe that this is why so many people end up discouraged, disillusioned, and wondering what went wrong. They arrived at the wrong destination.
The good news is that it doesn’t have to be this way. You can live your life on purpose by creating your own personal life plan.
Why do you need a life plan? Three reasons:
- It will give you clarity about where your life is headed.
- It will keep you in balance when things get crazy.
- It will give you peace of mind, knowing you are are addressing those aspects of your life that matter most.
New York Times Bestselling Author
The Traveler’s Gift, The Noticer, and The Final Summit
Creating Your Personal Life Plan is not so much an e-book as it is a life planning experience. In the e-book, I will take you through:
- A visualization exercise that will give you enormous clarity on what matters most.
- A five-step program for identifying where you are NOW, and how to get from here to where you want to be.
- A weekly and quarterly process for keeping your life on-plan and moving in the direction of your highest priorities.
- Two planning templates, a Word document and a separate Excel document, that will make it easier for you to create your plan and keep it up-to-date.
You can’t buy Creating a Personal Life Plan in a bookstore. In fact, you can’t buy it anywhere on the Internet. There’s only one way to get it—by subscribing to my FREE email newsletter.
All you need to do is fill in the form on the top right-side of this page. Once you do that and confirm your subscription, I will email you the download link to this amazing, FREE resource.
You can start the life plan adventure today. Experience the power of living your life on purpose. You might also want to “Like” the My Life Plan Facebook page.
Note: if you have trouble downloading the e-book or have other questions about it, I have compiled an FAQ page for your reference.